Tuesday 21 April 2020

easter

I’m so behind with things. How it is that I’m home constantly and not getting time to do things? Oh yeah, two kids!! Also since Matt’s working from home my computer has been abandoned in a corner on the floor.... but today I got it together and uploaded my recent photographs and edited them. Easter was actually a really lovely long weekend, I think the trick to being home is having holidays, so you can switch in and out a bit as parents. During the week it’s me and the boys (with Matt working in the bedroom), and it can get pretty monotonous, even with a good big walk/bike ride in the middle of the day. But Easter was good, especially having the joy of the Easter bunny delivering a few gifts and leaving the eggs in the garden, it did feel like a special day and we had a lovely breakfast too.

Sometimes I know I am far too organized, but it worked in my favour this year. I’d ordered the most lovely personalised name baskets from Pretty Snippets (the boys got the wire names for Christmas and they are lovely too), a little Astrid the astronaut for each, a Maileg bunny and bowl for Rufus, Oliver Jeffers go fish cards and a puzzle for Elroy, as well as the traditional Humpty Dumpty egg. It was maybe a little bit much, but gosh I think we all need a little treat at the moment if we can.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Gosh those baskets are gorgeous! I always love seeing your holiday decorations and tables :) And the Humpty egg is a classic

Solar Light and Pump Manufacturer said...

Nice Post....


I'm having very interesting information regarding Solar water Pump Manufacturer in India!