Tuesday 15 December 2020

seven things for my boys



It is increasing hard to pick things for my boys, mostly because I feel they just have enough. So I have stuck to the read, need, wear, want theme, with a few extra stocking stuffers so to speak (which is where some of the above fit in). 

Elroy loves his Areawear cubebots (I highly recommend them) and I think the snake puzzle will be equally loved, pullback cars are always fun and I have randomly started a theme of getting Rufus yellow ones. I always find it hard to choose just a few books (they are my weakness) but Lenny the Lobster looks great, and I’ve also chosen Ellie’s Dragon by Bob Graham, Hello Friend by Rebecca Cobb and The Twits for Elroy. It’s going to be fun this year with both of them being that little bit older, our big gift to them is a trampoline and I think they will love it!! I am excited.

1. kappa planks 2. Lenny the Lobster Can't Stay for Dinner 3. Maileg panda 4. taxi friction car 5. crayons 6. honeybee 7. wooden snake puzzle

2 comments:

sister shayari said...

nice post. thanks for sharing with us. check latest best sister shayari sister shayari in hindi 2021

slot thai said...

Slot Thai เกมส์ลงทุนออนไลน์ ที่เป็นที่นิยม อันดับ 1 คลองใจคนไทยตลอดกาล PGSLOT ได้มีการบรับปรุงพัฒนาทุกอย่างอยู่เสมอ ทำให้การสมัคร สะดวก สบาย มั่นคง ยั่งยืน และปลอดภัย 100 %