Thursday 6 January 2022

2022


Happy 2022…..I’m not sure that I’ve ever started a year feeling so flat about what is ahead, and I’m not generally one to embrace a new year with gusto. Anyway, it is now 2022, and I’m here writing a blog post. I missed all of last year. I did not have the head space for it. Plus blogging is dead right. But I had a conversation with the most wonderful supportive friend and it made me think about returning for my own personal and creative benefit and I liked that. I need that.


Last year I was in a massive funk, riddled with anxiety and stress, unsatisfied by what I was doing, or not doing, and I pretty much gave up. That’s not good at all, and I don’t want to continue like that (although managing anxiety is challenging). So perhaps by blogging it will encourage me to pick up my camera and do ‘stuff’, the ‘stuff’ that makes me happy.


So here’s to 2022! Whatever it may be.

5 comments:

amy v / over&under said...

Happy New Year :) I hear you on the feels, here's hoping this year is a brighter one...!

Lincoln Madison said...

MSPs that want to build a #sustainable business and VOIP, just selling is not enough. Providing #reliable service and unparallel support is the right way to strengthen long-term relationships with businesses and facilitate sales down the road.
Be a #trustworthy partner!

pgslotauto-game said...

Pgslotauto-Game อันดับที่1 สนุกไม่ซ้ำกับใครแน่นอน PG Slot เกม สุดยอดเกมน่าทึ่งแห่งปี เกมใหม่ๆ อัพเดตเพียบลองแล้วติดใจแน่นอน รับประกันดูโปรโมชั่นของเราเกมส์พีจีสล็อต

ทางเข้าเล่น slotxo said...

ทางเข้าเล่น slotxo กราฟิกสีสันงามsloxo พีจี เพลินเล่นแล้วไม่หัวร้อนคืนผลกำไรเร็วสุดๆก็เลยได้รับความนิยมของนักการพนันเว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตที่ครอบครองใจคนที่ประทับใจการเล่น

PG SLOT said...

pg ยอดเยี่ยมเกมออนไลน์สล็อตบนมือถือแบบใหม่ปัจจุบันของโลกสมัครเล่น PG SLOT วันนี้ไม่มีเบื่อไม่ซ้ำซากในแบบการเล่นเดิมๆอีกต่อไปเป็นเกมสล็อตที่แจ๊คพอตแตกหลายครั้งที่สุดลองเลย