Wednesday 20 June 2007

Hibernation

It's been a bit of a quiet week this week which is quite a nice thing, I think the cold winter has caused a bit of hibernation! Although this morning I did brave the (indoor) swimming pool, it was so chilly, the water was freezing, apparently the pool hasn't warmed to winter temps yet according to the man there. Not sure I wanted to know this piece of information before I jumped in! At least it wasn't like this, taken by a friend a while ago up at the lakes

I ordered some cards from etsy seller 12fifteen and they arrived today I think they are so fantastic I love the pale blue and orange and the title identity crisis deer. Very cool I think I will frame them.


On my wishlist right now this and this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that card. and the organizer that you linked...I want it! I'm looking forward to more posts.