Tuesday 16 October 2007

Desiring




The timing of things is not so great at the moment. I am loving these light and bright summer clothes and shoes (oh I love these sandals!) and yet it is pouring with rain and 10 degrees! That's really one way to let a girl down.
Oh well perhaps some shopping and storing away for finer days is in order. In the meantime I am still content with quiet nights with the heater and scrabble games. By the way I am terrible at this game, it's got to the point where rd laughs at me, and I have to resort to sneaky tactics, like coughing, singing or talking a lot, to try and break his concentration so he doesn't score so well.

The top, dress and sandals are from here and there's plenty more to choose from.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Those sandals are perfect, why oh why can't i find those things when.it.is.hot!!!

Amy Nieto said...

I can only do four letter words at Scrabble. :P

Thanks for your comments! The necklace and all the goodies you see on my blog will be for sale soon soon on my etsy page. :D

ChiGirl said...

Those sandals ARE perfect. I agree. Sometimes I think I should just go for it and buy out of season clothes so that when spring/summer rolls around I have cute new stuff to pull out.

Sarah said...

Hi Catherine

Thanks for your comment on Matthew and the cookbook. I don't know Matthew personally, just his Mum Kate but I was so upset when I read the article! Life is real sucky sometimes you know?
I love board games, especially Boggle but no one else I know does :(
ha ha - sad aye!

ali said...

Oh, those summery things are so hard to see when it snowed here last night. Happy to hear you are enjoying the sunshine.