This weekend I
- relaxed, finally, you know that feeling when you let go of everything and know that all is really ok there is no need for worry or stress any longer, it has taken some time to get to this stage and it is the best!
- painted my toes pretty pink in anticipation of strappy gold summer sandals
- lots of cooking, exploring the new Jamie book, even trying some french toast made from crumpets with chillie for breakfast, wow it's good
- framed my Matte Stephens print, I am so pleased with the results
- visited the markets for fresh veggies and flowers, I love that rhubarb is in season with it's beautiful bold reds, so luscious when it's cooked
- loving this post and house and wishing so much I could do something like it, or even be able to buy treats from here and here
- drinking lots of peppermint tea, I am a newcomer to drinking tea and I love its freshness and feel so grown up
All in all a good weekend.
I wish everyone a lovely week to come.