Sunday 11 November 2007

This Weekend

Time flies when you have the first summer-like weekend of the season! It has been brilliant and oh so warm and sunny and I am loving:

the sound of: Swedish rock: the Hives, The Black and White Album, these guys rock and makes me remember how amazing they are live. If you ever get the chance to see them just go you will never regret it.

the smell of: all the amazing rose blooms in glorious pinks, reds, whites and yellow, everywhere you look with such an intoxicating but wonderful smell

the touch of: bare feet on green grass

the taste of: fresh mojito's in the evening with the windows still wide open, salads and yet more lemon creations

seeing: so many treasures and must-have delights in a new shop nearby, far too tempting by half and on a less consuming sight nearly 2000 Tasmanian's walking against climate change, I am happy to be a part of it.

laughing at: us dancing to music late saturday night,

remembering: remembrance day

inspired by: Ferry Staverman (photograph from here)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

wow, it sounds like you live in paradise! I have been dreaming of Sweden and Finland in the summer time for years, I have this idea that it is so magical that if I see it once,I will want it every single year. maybe I will get rich and then I can afford to go every year!

Blaze said...

This is such a beautiful photo! Your posts always make me dream of summer and warmth! :)

Thank you for your kind post yesterday! You truly made my day! :) And wasn't "Once" good?! I thought the filming was beautiful! What a delight to watch! :)

I hope you're having a very enjoyable day!

Blaze said...

Oh! And I might make prints of some of them... which ones do you think would make it in an Etsy shop?? :)