Tuesday, 29 January 2008
I have been tagged by the lovely Ali, so here are eight things about me you probably don't know:
1. I desperately want to visit Japan, and hope to next year, ahh the sushi, the design, the cherry blossom, and possibly the Fuji Rock Festival (always has the best line-up!).
2. One day when I was probably about three I took my dolls for a walk in a little dolly pram I had, I walked around to the shop near my house while my mum was in the shower. I can still remember doing it and feeling quite independent.
3. I had a backstage pass, access all areas, for Radiohead in 1998 on the Ok Computer tour, but being 16 and rather shy could not bring myself to go back there. Instead I sent one of the sound engineers back with my cd sleeve and a card for them to sign, I have all their signatures in silver pen (Colin writes his name like a face, so cute!) but will always wonder what could have been.
4. I really really dislike having my picture taken, but I love taking photo's.
5. My perfume that I think I will always wear, and certainly have for the past several years is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel, I love it so much.
6. Unfortunately I find it much easier to be certain about the things I dislike rather than the things I like, however I am trying to make a concerted effort these days to like more and dislike less.
7. Quote: "Tonight the moon is a mirrorball, light flickers from across the hall" U2 - If you Wear That Velvet Dress, always sticks in my mind, the way he sings it, the thought of a moon being a mirrorball, too perfect for me. (I am not a serious quote person clearly!)
8. I have 4,000 photo's on my computer and they aren't backed-up, eek, I am on to it this week. I am rather slack about some things.
I tag everyone! I'd love it if you join in.