Tuesday, 9 September 2008


I think these new Popular Penguins are fantastic and love that there are a few new and modern titles in the mix. Ever since I moved into my little flat I’ve been feeling the need to curl up with a good book, but with them being so expensive these days, and only limited time I’ve read four this year…. absolutely woeful! So my plan is to pick up a few Penguins, High Fidelity, Love in a Cold Climate, and Breakfast at Tiffanys and get re-acquainted with that fantastic feeling of being lost to new (and loved) stories. If you have any other suggestions on what to read I’d love to hear them.


potty mouth mama said...

I love them too - visually they even look great!

Have you read 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close'? It's one of my all time favourite books - it had me hooked right from the start.

Loz and Dinny said...

They are so lovely - out of the popular penguins I would say The Great Gatsby ... one of my all time favourite books - but maybe that was just because we all fancied our Year 12 Lit teacher???