It’s that time again friends, the tag. I’ve been tagged by Michelle (yay another Tasmanian!) and loved reading some more about her.
I’m passing this one on to everyone, ‘cause I am a stickybeak and love reading about other people.
So, six things about me:
1. I'm not brilliant at making decisions, in fact it is a struggle at times. I'd much prefer someone just tell me what I have to do, which is sad when I think about it. Case in point - SLR camera, I know what I want in terms of the body but when it come with which lens to buy with it etc, all too hard so I have just put it off. Decisions must be made!!
2. I feel sad that I couldn’t master the art of crochet. As much as I tried earlier this year and had grand plans and visions, purchasing this book, buying the wool for a blanket, it was to no avail. My skills are seriously lacking people.
3. When I was a child would spend hours at the kitchen table drawing, covering it in pens and paper, and my yellow textas would always run out first. It was my absolute favourite colour. Now if I was to draw like that again, I think it would be the green to run out first.
4. My favourite sweets are Oddfellow peppermints, and they have to be crunched and munched on! This seems to be a family trait because my granddad was an Oddfellow man, always having a stash in the cupboard and my mum loves them too. They aren’t just your average peppermint, and I’ve never really come across anyone else who likes them.
5. I love trivial pursuit and quizzes. Twice a month I go to a local quiz night with some friends. This has developed into quite a serious challenge because the questions are always so very random and are hardly ever about music (my pet topic) or current events or seemingly anything I know something about. We never get close to winning but it’s a lot of fun and a nice excuse to have a quiet beer on a Monday night.
6. My current neighbours drive me nuts! Living in a big old house divided into four flats means that I get to lie in bed most nights and listen to my neighbours music blaring at midnight. The funny thing is I don’t think I would mind if they were playing something I liked, but neighbours with bad taste = no fun.