Monday 12 January 2009

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds


I don't think life will ever be quite the same again after last night. I saw Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and they were unbelievable, AMAZING, made live music something completely different to what I have ever experienced before!

I am in awe, there were times when rd and I looked at each other in disbelief. The Weeping Song was a rock and roll snarl, Red Right Hand brilliant, We Call Upon the Author manic, Hold Onto Yourself brilliant and Stagger Lee....well there are no words.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check him out! Thanks for sharing! :) Sounds like you had a blast!!

Marita said...

Nick was fantastic, I saw him ten years ago in Adelaide, and was blown away..I think this time was even better!

red.door.read said...

ooh, that would have been fantastic!! there's nobody like nick.

Melanie said...

I am completely and utterly jealous.