The lovely Cheryl from Al Ain Notebook tagged me a little while ago with a "7 random things about me" meme. I was thinking about this and then decided that, as it is the start of a new year, I would mix it up a little and do a list of my 28 things for 2009 (I turn 28 this year- it seemed appropriate).
1. Be more organised - with everything from grocery shopping, to house cleaning and making sure there is time for all the things I would like to do.
2. Make a new music mix disc once every month.
3. Cook myself a proper dinner at least twice a week - macaroni cheese does not count!
4. Take lots and lots of photo's.
5. Leave work thoughts at work.
6. Save money.
7. Spend more quiet time with Rd.
8. Learn to drive a manual car.
9. Go swimming in the sea.
10. Get a watch to wear.
11. Go to a crochet class.
12. Take a proper holiday.
13. Exercise more - no more avoiding the hill walking home from work.
14. Have another market stall.
15. Complete a quilt.
16. Go camping.
17. Read more books.
18. No more nail biting.
19. Go see lots of live music.
20. Be creative.
21. Be positive.
22. Do more yoga.
23. Have friends over for dinner more often.
24. Be better at commenting on all the blogs I read.
25. Look at the dictionary more often - learn new words.
26. Go and see the nothofagus turning.
27. Finish a project before starting on a new one.
28. Be happy : )