Tuesday 17 March 2009



Hi there,

I've been cooped up in a project management course all day today (still two days to go, ugh!), I find it hard sitting still for so long and had to go for a massive walk this evening, which was cause nice, it's one of those evenings where everything is calm and you feel that pull to stay outside until it's completely dark.

So my second attempt at crochet is turning out rather nicely, I've amazed myself, four granny squares are complete and I hope to do another tonight. I must have this strange need to make blankets, my quilt is at the stage where I can put the backing on and pull it together and before it's done I'm starting a granny square blanket. Perhaps it is an unconscious preparation for winter? I'm not ready for that just yet!

Oh and lastly I am hoping there will be a little update to my etsy store this weekend, I'm feeling excited about it so stay tuned.

I hope your having an enjoyable tuesday!

Picture from etsy

3 comments:

Designers Emporium BLOG said...

keep us posted please...we love anything new and exciting :)

red.door.read said...

uh oh, are you experiencing death by powerpoint?!

Jac said...

I've never tried crochet before but the idea of a blanket with lovely squares has made me think, especially as you make it sound easier than I thought it would be! I may have to see if I can get myself a book, (ha! as if I didn't have enough to do at the moment!)