Monday, 7 September 2009


Yet another Monday much sooner than I’d like! The weekend was a productive/making one, I love when that happens. Two new cushions (the little blue felt one was definitely inspired by that bag), and a batch of strawberry jam which was such a gorgeous pinky-red while cooking. This was only my third batch of jam and I think my fear of it burning or not setting is diminishing. Naturally I made scones yesterday for father’s day to load up with jam, and since I am very lucky to have two dad’s cheated and bought some of Michelle’s beautiful cupcakes at the market for round two. They were really good!


Casie said...

Pretty cushions! The big question: did you put zips in?

Oh and thanks for adding me to your blog roll. That was a nice surprise!

Michelle said...

it was lovely to see you Catherine - and glad you enjoyed your cake!

Jac said...

Oooh nice!I love cushions and jam! The perfect combination I would say! Glad you had a nice weekend Catherine. :)