Monday 7 September 2009

Making



Yet another Monday much sooner than I’d like! The weekend was a productive/making one, I love when that happens. Two new cushions (the little blue felt one was definitely inspired by that bag), and a batch of strawberry jam which was such a gorgeous pinky-red while cooking. This was only my third batch of jam and I think my fear of it burning or not setting is diminishing. Naturally I made scones yesterday for father’s day to load up with jam, and since I am very lucky to have two dad’s cheated and bought some of Michelle’s beautiful cupcakes at the market for round two. They were really good!

3 comments:

Casie said...

Pretty cushions! The big question: did you put zips in?

Oh and thanks for adding me to your blog roll. That was a nice surprise!

Michelle said...

it was lovely to see you Catherine - and glad you enjoyed your cake!

Jac said...

Oooh nice!I love cushions and jam! The perfect combination I would say! Glad you had a nice weekend Catherine. :)