Thursday, 3 February 2011
Late last year the Captain from In Search of the Real Captain KK (whose blog I love visiting and who has a most enviable collection of marimekko homewares!! ) tagged me to share seven things about myself and then pass it on.
So better late than never here it is:
1. Clearly I am very bad at responding to tags, actually I can be slow at commenting too.... I really don’t mean to be at all, it’s often just that after a full day in front of the computer at work going home and sitting in front of a computer is not ideal. Instead I tend to read a lot of blogs on my iphone…and commenting on one of those is not so easy, I do read lots of blogs though!
2. I recently got new glasses…I feel like a cross between Where’s Wally and Harry Potter, they are twice the size of my old ones and black but I kinda like them. (I really can't see far without them at all!)
3. I really dislike having to get up in the mornings, my alarm usually goes off at least four times before I can get it together.
4. I will always remember the smell of going to the beach near my grandparent’s shack on a summer day as a child, a cross between salty air, pine trees and warm sand.
5. I can’t sing at all whatsoever but when I am alone in the car I have a tendency to, I would hate for anyone to ever hear me : )
6. I always thought I would move away from Hobart and live in Melbourne or some other big city, but over time have realised that it doesn’t get much better than living here. Plus Melbourne is only an hour away on a plane!
7. This song gets me every time, I saw them play it a few years ago and it was epic and beautiful and unforgettable. Not to mention perfectly crazy, if you've seen them you will know what I mean : )
I'd like to pass this on, if you would like to play, to:
Jane from Ill Seen Ill Said
Linnea from Linnea Paulina
Anna from Wsake and
Martina from six black dots