Thursday 24 March 2016

seven things: for easter



Is easter early this year? That seems to have come around very quickly!

I had a grand vision of putting together a little basket of goodies for Elroy, so far I have the basket (which is super cute and just like the one above).......! Yeah, time has got away from me, the last month has just vanished. I saw the book Dear Bunny in a local book shop, but it had sold out by the time I went back to get it, so Elroy will get a Miffy book instead. I am toying with the idea of making him some carrots but I think that might be worth saving up for when he is a bit older.

I am really looking forward to the break and spending some quiet time as a family. I have yet another sinus infection and Elroy had a bad reaction to his 12mth jabs, so it's not been the best week. I have plans to get some things done at home, knit, read and bake - I'm looking at you Gourmet Traveller chocolate brioche recipe.

1. Ostheimer bunny  2. crepe paper carrots 3. mini Ozzie - we have a big Ozzie and they are just lovely 4. basket - I found one locally at Habitat on sale for $6.95 5. G.Nancy hare pj's - wish I'd ordered some of these before they sold out 6. Dear Bunny book 7. bunny card

No comments: