Sunday 22 July 2018

winter blues

Some photographs from the last week. I've really been trying to take more photo's lately, it's true you only get better if you practice, and I want to get better. I have reached a point where I need some things for myself to focus on, outside Elroy and most definitely outside work (it's been a rough ride with work lately).

That middle photograph, can you believe that was taken mid-July. It looks almost summery, but it was still pretty cool and that water was freezing! Not that Jerry cares, because a) he's not the smartest dog and b) he has a woolly coat not dissimilar to a sheep.

So, the plan is more photography, reading books, watching films (I've got this - LOVED Beginners - on my list, and also this), listening to records (I'm pre-ordering this and this, and loving Woodes who we saw supporting City Calm Down), maybe some more cooking and screen printing (I've a few ideas developing). We've also booked a holiday to Auckland and I'm really looking forward to that. All this I'm hoping will keep my mind absorbed and inspired

No comments: