Sunday 24 May 2020

eleven months

Eleven months already! That first birthday is coming faster than I think I’m ready for. Rufus has come along so well in the last few months. He’s starting to show us more of his rather strong personality and quirks. He is very sure about what he wants and doesn’t want, and is loud about it too. He talks a lot, says Mammmmmma a lot. He is still quite dependent on me, but when settled is so good with occupying himself. He loves playing the keyboard we have and dancing (bobbing up and down) to music, there are certain songs I can play to calm him when he is upset. He plays more with Elroy now, loves rolling around on the blanket from the sofa, can stand very firmly on his feet and would be able to walk with no problem, but he is cautious and wants to hold on to something. He’s getting better with food, but still wakes for milk three times a night (too much for me - but we have been slow with the sleep training and he is loudly resistant).

Last week Rufus started daycare, he had two nearly full days and I think he will like it once he gets used to it. It’s so hard for me to let go, especially with the world the way it is now, and he’s my baby. But he needs to be able to spend time with other children, and I think it will be good for him to have some independence from me. It’s bittersweet, I can see the shift in him from baby to toddler.

1 comment:

pg slot said...

รีวิว pg slot เว็บไซต์พนัน เกมสล็อต ออนไลน์ ที่มีเกมสล็อตให้นักเสี่ยงดวงได้เลือกเล่นเยอะๆเรียกว่าเป็นอีกหนึ่งแหล่งรวมเกม สล็อต ออนไลน์ ที่นักเสี่ยงโชคสล็อต จำเป็นต้องไม่พลาดเด็ดขาด