Tuesday, 18 September 2007
I have been tagged by the lovely Anna of Hey Bubbles.
This is my first tagging, the rules as everyone knows: 8 facts/habits about yourself.
ok here goes...
1. While I love music so very much I have absolutely no musical skills whatsoever.
When I was younger at school we would all play little xylophones and I would always end up taking bars off I didn't need, to make it as easy as possible....I had no hope with a recorder. My parents did get me a harmonica when I was little, that must have been a nightmare for them.
2. I have recently started writing all my thoughts on little sticky post it notes, and now have a growing pile, I do intend to write them in my journal or blog about them but I never seem to find the time
3. I am allergic to cats and horses. With Angus I pretty much decided I wasn't going to be allergic and for some reason I'm not, but get a terrible reaction with other cats. I feel sad about horses, they are so beautiful.
4. My all time favourite books are the Three Musketeers and The Count of Monte Cristo both by Alexandre Dumas, I like the adventure of these books, and the characters are so well written.
5. I have a thing for Swatch watches, I think I have had mmm six oh no maybe seven of them over the years since I was a child. I have had a pop swatch, a nice big chrono, several originals, and a scuba. I lost the chrono, it was my favourite, I am still looking out for my next Swatch watch.
6. I get crazy excited about Christmas decoration, I am not big on any other part of Christmas, but the decoration and the tree that is the best.
7. Two of the best gifts I have ever been given are boxes. The first was an aluminium box by a Tasmanian artist called Patrick Hall when I turned 18, it has a painting of a sheep called Haymish on the top, inside is a quote about his dilemma of wanting to be an individual but still wanting a sense of belonging. The second is a wooden box made from Tasmanian myrtle that rd made himself, it's beautiful and was made with love and inside is a shell bracelet collected and also made by rd.
8. Today I had my lunch in the park near work and had a not-so-great roll, it had gherkin in it which I don't like so threw for the seagulls to finish off.....you know what they wouldn't eat it either! Does anyone!
Now to pass this on, I don't think I can pick 8 people so how about: Laurab, Liss , MissK, Robin and Sarah