Sunday 31 July 2016

friday

We have had a lot going on over the past few weeks, so I have completely ignored this space. I made a very quick decision to apply for a new job when I returned to work after our Sydney break, and in just under a week found out that I had been successful, it's not a big change (same organisation) but it is a new challenge. We also had some news about our renovations which mean that they might happen much sooner than we had thought, I am so excited but also nervous, so many (many) decisions to make. How do you decide what oven to go with, which taps you won't hate in five years, and bathroom vanities (I think that is going to be one of the hardest choices). Just to top if off Elroy has been teething and I've had a cold/flu which has kept me in bed two days this week. I am so glad it is friday.

We might start the saturday morning trips to bathroom suppliers, and appliance and tiling stores tomorrow, and we might make the most of the semi decent weather and spend some time outside. Also I heard rumours of a new Frank Ocean album so that's pretty exciting (Channel Orange was on very high rotation here).

No comments: