Wednesday 27 June 2007

Rest Easy

Hi there,
Happy middle of the week! Tonight I am a little tired and sleepy, the past few months have been really busy we have had numerous birthdays and engagement partys and just generally things on, and and I think it's finally caught up with me. I have so many things I would love to be working on and creating right now, I feel really inspired and yet while my head is enthused my body is telling me to maybe relax and read my new book and just take it easy.
So instead here are a few of my favourite things right now including my current Flickr favourites, I am only recently new to Flickr and I think it is great I could spend so much time on there and I love the way one photo leads to another, rather like blogs! Love it!

I love this note pad
And I was excited to see this tea towel on Design*Sponge by Good Shape Design, I have the poster of this print in the orange colour and love it so much. (Yes I just need a frame for it! So sack!)

Hope you are having a lovely week.
Catherine xx

No comments: